Creating an account is free and only takes a few minutes. Your account provides you:
- Email notifications of inspection results
- Maintains a list of permits you add for quick access
- Highlights where your inspections are on the inspectors itineraries
City of Ocoee Building Division eService Portal
We are pleased to announce you can now apply for permits online, check your permit status, request inspections, register as a contractor, and search for permit/inspection and contractor information.
NEW!Local Business Tax:
To renew for fiscal year 2020-2021 please Click here
If you experience any issues please email us at email@example.com or call us at 407-905-3104.
- Electronic File Requirements: All electronic documents submitted as part of an application, plan rework, plan revision, as-built, or inspection report shall be submitted electronically, and in accordance with all applicable digital signature requirements by Florida Statutes. Records may be submitted via the online permitting system, flash drive, or CD-RW Disk in a computer-readable file conforming to the specifications of the Portable Document Format (PDF). (PDF versions 1.4 through 1.7, PDF/A-1, and PDF/A-2)
- Construction Plans with Digital Signatures: Plans, calculations, and specifications designed and created by a licensed professional and that were never printed and physically (wet) signed and sealed, must be digitally signed, dated, and sealed in accordance with applicable Florida Statutes and Florida Administrative Code. All required digital signatures must be verified by the City to ensure authenticity.
- Contractor Requirements: Prior to submitting any permit application, all licensed contractors are required to maintain an active registration status and current proof of contractor’s state license, general liability and workers’ compensation. First time uses must first create an online user account.
- Plan Review Only: Pre-approved City projects requiring a plan review only are facilitated through the City of Ocoee Building Official.
NEW! You can view your inspections on the inspectors' schedules. Click here to view the schedule now.
You can request inspections associated with your issued permit online.
Click here to search for contractors.